Several years ago when my kids were still super small I heard of this photo album called Project Life. It was a way for a busy mom with young kids to still have time to make a cute photo album. It seemed so awesome.
***This post is part of a paid campaign with American Crafts, but all opinions are my own.***
I was so freaking excited to get mine in the mail. The album even came in chevron!! It was exciting to start on it and catch up on photos. I chose the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Core Kit to go with my album. I LOVE it! So many varieties!!!
- Project Life is such super-simple way to scrapbook your photos. It requires no scissors, no glue, no tools and no skills of any kind.
- This way of scrap-booking is really so simple and easy for either someone who has never done it or someone who loves to scrapbook and has lots of creative ideas to use in it.
- Michaels carries one of the largest selections of Project Life, including two exclusive core kits and several exclusive albums.
- The Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic Core Kit features an array of light blues, pinks, greens, yellows and airy neutrals. The fun icons include birds, trees, foxes, houses, keys and clipboards. The edition has a distressed feel.
- The Vintage Travel Core Kit features deep blues, reds and browns, along with a variety of darker neutrals. The icons in this Edition include trains, airplanes and maps.
Thank you so much to American Crafts, I was so happy to get to start my first Project Life album. I can’t wait to continue it and go back in time to fill in the past years as well! It’s so fun and I get the pages done SO SO fast!! I would highly recommend this for family albums!